Good tenants are highly prized and AgentX Real Estate property management agents are skilled at screening tenancy applications. We want to ensure that our property owners get the calibre of renters they deserve and we believe that the screening process is one of the most important parts of the tenancy.
That’s why we utilise a 6 step screening process on each and every rental applicant.
Once we have made the necessary checks and believe the application is ready to present to you, we will contact you for a decision. You will always have the final say about who rents your property. We won’t recommend to you anyone that we don’t believe is going to be a good tenant who looks after your property to our world class standard.
We will treat your property as we would treat our very own.
We believe that in order to effectively market a property a professional approach, similar to a sales marketing campaign, should be employed to attract the best and most suitable tenants.
All our advertisements for rental properties are marketed to a world class standard by having lots of photos and creative scripts outlining the property, all its features and the advantages of the properties location. To view our professional marketing, please feel free to browse through our current rental listings under the ‘renting’ heading on this website.
Property Management Services:
– Monitor, collect and account for rent
– Lodge bond/claim with RTB Authority at beginning/end of tenancy
– Arrange (if approved by owner) for appropriate contractor(s) to carry out inspection of plumbing, electrical, gas fixtures and fittings
– Arrange for an appropriate contractor to carry out periodic smoke alarm inspections
– Arrange property maintenance, repairs, renovations incl. engagement of contractors
– Notify of breaches involving non-payment of rent/significant property damage/accidents
– Prepare and serve Residential Tenancies Act notices
– Representation at VCAT hearings, incl. necessary preparation work
– Engagement (as client’s agent) of professional/ property services providers and tradespeople
– Monitor lease expiries and advise current rental trends
– Conduct rent reviews and report
– Liaise with tenants to arrange prospective tenant inspections
– Conduct final inspections at lease end including condition report and report to client
Property Management accounting services:
– Prepare monthly statement of rent collected and outgoings paid
– Payment of trades/contractors/professional invoices, if requested
– Prepare end of financial year reports
We would be thrilled to be your trusted managing agent of choice, we know you will be very impressed with our levels of service in helping you secure your next tenancy & manage your investment property.
Please feel free to get in contact with us for any further questions that you may have. We will be happy to answer any that you have.